[plt-scheme] Re: [study-htdp] hello, reader expressions

From: Simon Michael (simon at joyful.com)
Date: Tue Sep 2 18:16:52 EDT 2008

On Sep 2, 2008, at 12:05 PM, Robby Findler wrote:
> The error message suggests that the author of the file edited the file
> in DrScheme and had the language set to a teaching language when they
> did so. DrScheme doesn't save teaching language files as plain text,
> but instead includes a header indicating what the language is and what
> teachpacks are installed.

Thanks for the replies. I tried converting the file to plain text, but
that didn't work because Dr Scheme adds the header when you open plain
text files too (I can see the error right after loading the plain text
file, and I see the header in the file after saving it).  So I'm
currently unable to complete exercise 2.2.1 in Dr Scheme 4.1..

Posted on the users mailing list.