[plt-scheme] Re: [study-htdp] hello, reader expressions

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 2 15:05:14 EDT 2008

The error message suggests that the author of the file edited the file
in DrScheme and had the language set to a teaching language when they
did so. DrScheme doesn't save teaching language files as plain text,
but instead includes a header indicating what the language is and what
teachpacks are installed.

Robby