[plt-scheme] planet: help submitting bugs & a question

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 2 12:20:49 EDT 2008

Oh -- let me clarify a little more -- the way this information would
be collected is via the default exception handler (called when no
exception handler is in place) and the one that records information
would probably only be installed when running inside drscheme. That's
how the 'end user' would not see this.

Of course, we don't have to do it that way -- that's just what I had
in mind when I wrote that.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.