[plt-scheme] reporting on planet packages and versions used by a set of collections & other tools

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Sep 1 06:13:59 EDT 2008

If I have dozens of PLT collections that "require" various PLaneT
packages, and would to know at any time which packages and versions are
being used, does anyone have a tool to do that?

One reason I might want to know this is so that I can see when some
files are requiring older versions of packages than I am actually using
for development.  I might want to either make them require the versions
I'm actually developing and testing with, or test with the old versions
to be sure that they still work.

(Which leads to my next tool wishlist item, which is automated help
either for bumping the versions in "require" forms in lots of files, or
for running test suites using all combinations of applicable PLaneT
package versions.)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/