[plt-scheme] Re: keybindings

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 30 21:22:31 EDT 2008

Naturally, I found a number of problems (and so have checked in some
fixes). Probably there are still more, but one extra outcome is that

are now bound to previous tab and next tab (respectively). These
keybindings should be more robust than the other keymap-based
keybindings (since the keymap-based ones require the focus to be in an
editor, which isn't always the case).

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> In SVN, I've just made a change to the way keybindings are setup that
> might change the priority of some of the keybindings relative to
> others. I don't think that there were many actual conflicts, but if
> you see that your keybindings aren't working like they used to, please
> let me know.
> The goal of the change was to ensure that user-defined keybindings
> have the highest priority. This means that, amoug others, the
> user-defined keybindings can now rebind "[".
> Thanks,
> Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.