[plt-scheme] Re: keybindings

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 30 21:22:31 EDT 2008

Naturally, I found a number of problems (and so have checked in some
fixes). Probably there are still more, but one extra outcome is that

  <menukey>-[

and

  <menukey>-]

are now bound to previous tab and next tab (respectively). These
keybindings should be more robust than the other keymap-based
keybindings (since the keymap-based ones require the focus to be in an
editor, which isn't always the case).

Robby

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> In SVN, I've just made a change to the way keybindings are setup that
> might change the priority of some of the keybindings relative to
> others. I don't think that there were many actual conflicts, but if
> you see that your keybindings aren't working like they used to, please
> let me know.
>
> The goal of the change was to ensure that user-defined keybindings
> have the highest priority. This means that, amoug others, the
> user-defined keybindings can now rebind "[".
>
> Thanks,
> Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.