[plt-scheme] plt-web-server configuration

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 16:35:10 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 2:55 AM, Dave Gurnell <d.j.gurnell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you baiting me, Jay, comparing my beautiful library to that messy
> language? :)
>
> Actually the idea is stolen from Django, the popular Python web framework.
> And to be clear it doesn't prevent people using continuations - it
> compliments that behaviour with (less powerful) RESTfulness.

I repent. dispatch.plt is totally beautiful. I can't think of a better
way to integrate what is GOOD about PHP into the web-server. The
(int-argument) business is genius. I was definitely oblique about
associating it too strongly with not using continuations. However, I
would say that it is more difficult to use continuations with it,
because if you want to produce those nice looking URLs, you aren't
going to be using send/suspend.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>