[plt-scheme] provide/contract

From: Will Farr (farr at mit.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 28 09:35:20 EDT 2008

Stephen,

Sorry my suggestion didn't help you.  But, I know from experience that this:

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Stephen Bloch <sbloch at adelphi.edu> wrote:
> Yes, I tried reordering things in that way.  No dice.  And I thought perhaps
> the
> (provide (all-from (lib "image.ss" "htdp")))
> needed to come before the provide/contract too, on grounds that an
> externally visible contract needs to be based on externally visible types.
>  That didn't seem to help either.

is not necessary.  The functions used in a contract must be visible in
the module which defines the contract, but you don't have to export
them to the wider world.  I guess I don't know what's up.

Sorry,
Will

Posted on the users mailing list.