[plt-scheme] plt-web-server configuration

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 04:55:19 EDT 2008

Jay wrote:
> "dispatch.plt [...] provides a way of writing PHP-style Web
> applications in Scheme, which can be very
> useful, if you aren't going to use the continuation features of the
> server."

Are you baiting me, Jay, comparing my beautiful library to that messy
language? :)

Actually the idea is stolen from Django, the popular Python web
framework. And to be clear it doesn't prevent people using
continuations - it compliments that behaviour with (less powerful)
RESTfulness.

Apologies everyone. This dispatch.plt stuff is getting way off topic
so I'll stop here.

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.