[plt-scheme] plt-web-server configuration

From: maxigas (maxigas at anargeek.net)
Date: Mon Oct 27 17:39:43 EDT 2008

hi!

> > so when I have a servlet headers.scm I should be able to access it
> > through http://server:port/headers.scm right? I also tried copying the
> > file to a servlets subdirectory in the same way like the default server
> > does, but it still doesn't work as expected.

shouldn't servlets end with .ss instead of the usual PLT Scheme .scm?

also, in my default setup the servlets directory is

...collects/web-server/default-web-root/htdocs/

and the servlets directory is

...collects/web-server/default-web-root/servlets/

so servlets is in the *same* directory as htdocs and not below.

hth,

maxigas

Posted on the users mailing list.