[plt-scheme] plt-web-server configuration

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 17:36:25 EDT 2008

As an aside, dispatch.plt definitely DOES NOT reinvent the web server
(in particular, you use the web-server with it.) It provides a way of
writing PHP-style Web applications in Scheme, which can be very
useful, if you aren't going to use the continuation features of the
server.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org