[plt-scheme] opengrok hosted instance with DrScheme sources.

From: Deep (deepankar.sharma at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 11:42:35 EDT 2008

Would it be possible to add an opengrok instance to the www.drscheme.org
website with the latest DrScheme repository sources in it. This makes
understanding the mzscheme sources much easier. I have setup an
instance at home and have been using it, but unfortunately I cannot
access my home network install of opengrok remotely.

Short description of opengrok: (from the opengrok website)
"OpenGrok is a fast and usable source code search and cross reference
engine. It helps you search, cross-reference and navigate your source
tree. It can understand various program file formats and version
control histories like Mercurial, Git, SCCS, RCS, CVS, Subversion,
Teamware, ClearCase, Perforce and Bazaar. In other words it lets you
grok (profoundly understand) the open source, hence the name OpenGrok.
It is written in Java. "

Posted on the users mailing list.