[plt-scheme] plt-web-server configuration

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Sat Oct 25 20:10:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your fast answer. Unfortunately I still have some problems.

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:26:07 -0600
"Jay McCarthy" <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, I see. You can use read-configuration-table [1] to read it in,
> change it, then use configuration-table->web-config@ [2] to get a
> web-config to link with the web-server unit. Look at the code for the
> launcher to see how it does it.

Ok, I can read it in, change the port (haven't yet tried the rest but
ok) and then.. well, I'm stuck. I was able to convert the
configuration-table to a sexpr (because
configuration-table->web-config@ did not take a configuration-table but
rather a path to a file which contains a sexpr which is a configuration
table) and converted it to a web-config at . That's where I got stuck.

I thought I can feed my web-config into web-server@ from
web-server/web-server-unit, but unfortunately I'm too much of a
beginner to understand what web-server@ wants to get as a parameter. I
looked into the launcher, but had trouble understanding what actually
happens with web-server at .

And by the way, could someone explain what @ and ^ mean? I know that
it's standard in Scheme to use / -> ? and ! (which, except for the /
are easily understood), MzScheme extends that to % for classes but
adding more and more characters reminds me a bit of the string
functions in some Basic dialects or PEP 3117[1].

Thanks in advance!

regards,
Marek

[1] If you have a bit of spare time, this is BASIC's $ functions on
crack: http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3117/

Posted on the users mailing list.