[plt-scheme] More document (newbie)

From: David Vanderson (david.vanderson at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 12:59:59 EDT 2008

Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> Thanks for your honest feedback. We don't use More with students, and it
> obviously shows. So I guess it's time for us to go back to the drawing
> board. -- Matthias

Even though More was over my head as well (I'm sure it can be improved),
it was inspiring to see a showcase of PLT Scheme's power in a domain
that resonates with application developers (webapps).  It motivated me
to seriously work through Htdp, as well as read the PLT papers referenced.

I wanted to thank everyone in PLT for the immense effort that has and is
being poured into documentation.

Thank you!
Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.