[plt-scheme] hosting

From: Henk Boom (lunarc.lists at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 19 10:37:21 EDT 2008

2008/10/18 Stephen De Gabrielle <spdegabrielle at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed the 'Lisp friendly we hosting' page on the alu wiki (
> http://wiki.alu.org/Lisp-friendly_Web_Hosting )
>
> I anyone aware of any PLT-Scheme friendly web hosts?
> (apart from building my own machine image for amazon EC2)

I'm using Webfaction (though I'm no longer running the PLT Web Server
on it). When I was host shopping I thought I was going to need a VPS
to run the PLT Web Server, but webfaction lets you run long-running
processes on their shared hosting plans, so it was a cheap choice =).
The only time I had to ask them for online support, I got a reply in
20 minutes, so they seem good in that regard as well.

    Henk

Posted on the users mailing list.