[plt-scheme] possibly evil drscheme ui thought

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 17 22:08:25 EDT 2008

See the 'Parenthesis color scheme' drop-down menu in the preferences
(under Colors > Background Color). It isn't what you're asking for
exactly, but it is something. I think have permanent colors like you
ask wouldn't work as well, since there are too many colors and often
parens are off-by-one so probably you want some kind of color
alternation.

Anyways, the season'd schemers around here will probably tell you that
the parens eventually fade away. It is really the indentation that
clues you in to where things match up.

Robby