[plt-scheme] [Scheme Steering Committee announcements] Scheme workshop survey

From: Mitchell Wand (wand at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 17 15:15:08 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca>
Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 2:04 PM
Subject: Scheme workshop survey
To: scheme-announcements at lists.ccs.neu.edu, r6rs-discuss at lists.r6rs.org,
srfi-announce at srfi.schemers.org, bigloo at lists-sop.inria.fr,
chicken-users at nongnu.org, Gambit List <Gambit-list at iro.umontreal.ca>,
plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu

The Scheme workshop has been held every year since 2000 (
http://www.schemeworkshop.org/).  It is one of the main venues where the
Scheme community can come together to discuss the Scheme programming
language.  Traditionally the workshop is co-located with the ICFP conference
(the only exception is in 2003 when it was held in Boston).

The Scheme workshop steering committee (
http://www.schemeworkshop.org/sc.html) which oversees the organization of
the workshop is searching for ways to increase the level of participation
from the Scheme community.  For this reason we are conducting a survey to
determine at what location and time the next workshop should be held.  One
important issue is whether we should continue co-location with the ICFP
conference.

Please take a few minutes of your time to complete the online survey at the
following URL (before the deadline of midnight Friday October 31):

  http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/sw/survey

Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Marc Feeley
for the Scheme workshop steering committee

P.S. My apologies if you get this message multiple times.