[plt-scheme] Scheme workshop survey

From: Marc Feeley (feeley at iro.umontreal.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 17 14:04:54 EDT 2008

The Scheme workshop has been held every year since 2000 (http://www.schemeworkshop.org/
).  It is one of the main venues where the Scheme community can come
together to discuss the Scheme programming language.  Traditionally
the workshop is co-located with the ICFP conference (the only
exception is in 2003 when it was held in Boston).

The Scheme workshop steering committee (http://www.schemeworkshop.org/sc.html
) which oversees the organization of the workshop is searching for
ways to increase the level of participation from the Scheme
community.  For this reason we are conducting a survey to determine at
what location and time the next workshop should be held.  One
important issue is whether we should continue co-location with the
ICFP conference.

Please take a few minutes of your time to complete the online survey
at the following URL (before the deadline of midnight friday October
31):

    http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/sw/survey

Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Marc Feeley
for the Scheme workshop steering committee

P.S. My apologies if you get this message multiple times.

Posted on the users mailing list.