[plt-scheme] modules 4 newbies

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 16 16:08:55 EDT 2008

Probably tou want

  #lang scheme/gui

Also, I recommend that you start reading with what looks interesting
directly at docs.plt-scheme.org/ and instead of trying to use google
to search thru the docs, use the search bar at the top of that window.
Google is not very effective for this specialized search (and we try
to make our keyword-based search effective).

Robby