[plt-scheme] Re: [plt-edu] some world questions....

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 13 20:49:48 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Matthias Felleisen
<matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> On Oct 13, 2008, at 3:51 PM, Marco Morazan wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Can someone point me in the right direction?
>>
>> 1) Can we distinguish between the left and right mouse buttons using
>> world.ss?
>
> No, I am using a Mac :-)

FWIW, control-clicking on a mac is the same as right-clicking on other
platforms and macs nowadays come with mice that have right-mouse
buttons! (Those ones with the little tiny ball built into them are
sensitive to which side of them you click on, I believe.)

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.