[plt-scheme] Re: Porting DrScheme/MzScheme to Adobe Flex

From: kbohdan at mail.ru (kbohdan at mail.ru)
Date: Mon Oct 13 01:47:22 EDT 2008

Thanks. Writing games is the most exciting way to activate student brains.

Aren't you going to write real scheme compiler ? At least with call/cc.
Some time ago I've tried to implement r5rs->javascript compiler, but
lack of theory knowledges forced me to pause project and start studying
some theory.
  AFAIK "call/cc" is incredibly useful for asynchronous communication
with web server via XMLHTTPRequest, so i decided not to ignore it in my
compiler.

Will appreciate if you can give me any hints here.

--
Bohdan

<snip>