Google Android (Was: [plt-scheme] ARM support)

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 12 12:05:29 EDT 2008

We have a Scheme->Java compiler being actively developed for
deployment on mobile phones.  We already have some world.ss
applications (such as all the ones mentioned in HtDW -- see
world.cs.brown.edu) compiling at the push of a button and running on
multiple phones.  Danny Yoo is hard at work on this, adding a few more
primitives to his compiler every week until we can support the full
Beginner Scheme language.

Shriram