[plt-scheme] Re: [plt-edu] world.ss ke=?

From: Marco Morazan (morazanm at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 9 09:05:40 EDT 2008

Thanks Danny and Shriram. Works like a charm! :-)

While on this, would it be a little simpler to treat all keystrokes as
either all chars xor all symbols? As it is now, the arrows are symbols
and the other keys are chars. Some of my (weaker) students seem
stressed over this and anything to make their life easier helps.

Cheers,

Marco

2008/10/9 Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk at cs.brown.edu>:
> key=?
>
> 2008/10/8 Marco Morazan <morazanm at gmail.com>:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> In the world.ss documentation I see:
>>
>> (ke=? x y) → boolean?
>>
>>  x : key-event?
>>
>>  y : key-event?
>>
>> compares two KeyEvent for equality
>>

>> DrScheme, however, complains about referencing an identifier before
>> its definition:
>>
>>> ke=?
>> reference to an identifier before its definition: ke=?
>>
>> The world.ss teachpack has been added. Has ke=? been renamed? If so,
>> what is it called now? If not, a combination of char?, char=?,
>> symbol?, and symbol=? works, but is much more cumbersome. Any pointers
>> will be appreciated.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Marco