[plt-scheme] change default-web-root to a different path

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 3 13:31:07 EDT 2008

This is a new issue after I switched the config table, because I made use of
the `default-configuration-table-path`, sorry for the confusion.

What I am doing is calculating the path in the url that belongs to the
servlet's name (and the part that doesn't belong).  The hack I came up with
basically made use of `make-url->path` & `make-url->valid-path` to derive
the paths, and the only path that I can pass to `make-url->path` was the
`default-configuration-table-path`, but this appears to be hard coded.

If there are other ways to achieve what I am doing that would work as well.

Thanks,
yc