[plt-scheme] Re: Vancouver Lisp Users Group meeting for November 2008 - 0x20 Years of Lisp Systems, a Personal Journey

From: Bill Clementson (billclem at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 28 13:10:21 EST 2008

Hi all,

I've posted a summary (with movie and ppt) of last night's lispvan
presentation on my blog:
http://bc.tech.coop/blog/081128.html

Thanks Norm for a fantastic presentation! We had 15 attendees and the
new venue looks like a keeper! Plenty of space, no noise, a projector,
lots of free parking, and a fridge for our beer - what more could one
want from life? ;-)

Cheers,
Bill