[plt-scheme] Re: The Philosophy of DrScheme

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 26 23:01:57 EST 2008

I ran into Logo and the book a year after I finished most of HtDP.
I didn't even know about Squeak until HtDP was published.
I started disliking SICP for freshmen in 1989.
I was a fool for not writing HtDP earlier, but truth be told, I threw
away 700 pages in 1995
   after I had assembled my co-author team and started from scratch.

-- Matthias