[plt-scheme] Web Server Templates - absolute paths?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 18:06:44 EST 2008

Thanks Eddie.

include-template uses the same path requirement as include [1]

The docs say that a simple string is a relative path, but if you use
(file "path") then it may be absolute using OS-specific conventions
such as c:// or /. So try:

(include-template (file "c:/path/template.html"))

Jay

1. http://docs.plt-scheme.org/reference/include.html#(form._((lib._scheme/include..ss)._include))

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org