[plt-scheme] Mutable and immutable pairs in PLT Scheme

From: Abdulaziz Ghuloum (aghuloum at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 26 12:04:29 EST 2008

On Nov 26, 2008, at 9:35 AM, Grant Rettke wrote:

> Yes.
>
> While I can't claim any Scheme implementation (#3) or programming
> language design experience (#2) when it comes to this topic, it does
> seem pretty clear to me that taking this step would create a marketing
> nightmare for PLT.

It might; and don't blame me for suggesting this.  :-)

But, ..., there will always be someone out there (someone who probably
never used PLT, mutable pairs, or even Scheme maybe) on the lookout for
something to bad-mouth anything you do.  *That* shouldn't stop anyone.

Aziz,,,

Posted on the users mailing list.