[plt-scheme] Application with Scheme Language

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 25 23:36:36 EST 2008

Since Rob brought up web apps, you can also check out the tutorial on
using the Web Server directly:

http://docs.plt-scheme.org/continue/index.html [about making a blog]

And the Web Server reference:

http://docs.plt-scheme.org/web-server/index.html

Including the cool new templating system:

http://docs.plt-scheme.org/web-server/templates.html

Which contains an example about making a blog.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org