[plt-scheme] Mutable and immutable pairs in PLT Scheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 25 21:35:26 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Raoul Duke <raould at gmail.com> wrote:
>> typical in this respect --- "list" usually says "functional" to me,
>> while "vector" usually says "imperative". That's why it's important for
>> perspective affects a lot of my work on PLT Scheme, not only with
>> immutable pairs, but also custodians, eventspaces, and designs for
>> "kill safety", so I won't be swayed easily. :)
>
> these are the attitudes that make PLT Scheme so cool, imhumbleiamnobodyo.

Just to check: is this sarcastic? Assuming so (and I apologize in
advance if I mistake your intent), I find it embarrasing (for you).
Matthew is still willing to listen after spending the last 15 or so
years making deep contributions to the research community that back up
this point of view and the best answer you have is
"imhumbleiamnobodyo"?

Woah.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.