[plt-scheme] Application with Scheme Language

From: Rob Hunter (rob.hunter at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 25 17:33:24 EST 2008

You might want to take a look at LeftParen, which helps you write web
apps in PLT Scheme.  I have a tutorial up which shows how to write a
simple blog web app, with persistent data, in 19 lines of code
(http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/vegashacker/leftparen.plt/2/2/planet-docs/leftparen/index.html#(part._.Blogerton_the_.Blog).

Btw, a new version of the framework (0.4) is due out any day now.
Feel free to email me off this thread with any question/suggestions
you have.

Good luck with your project,
Rob