[plt-scheme] SchemeUnit 3: many thanks

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 11:27:55 EST 2008

Thanks!  It is nice to get feedback, as it doesn't often happen and I
typically have no idea if and how people are using a lot of the
packages I release.  I suspect a lot of simple improvements are missed
as my workflow is moulded around the tools I use, so I don't see
problems encountered by people with different workflows.

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 4:30 PM, John Clements
<clements at brinckerhoff.org> wrote:
> While I'm thinking of it:
>
> I cannot begin to tell you how much *more* likely I am to use schemeunit now
> that I can just write
>
> (check-equal? (+ 7 7) 14)
>
> Thanks to everyone that made this possible, both the implementors and the
> complainers :).

Yep. The SchemeUnit acknowledgments include:

  "Robby Findler pushed me to release version 3"

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.