[plt-scheme] Some rough PLT web app figures

From: Michael Forster (mike at sharedlogic.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 20 12:24:05 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Noel Welsh <noelwelsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting to see.  Our stats are very similar.  Probably more LOC, a
> bit less RAM, approx. same memory consumption.
>
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:41 AM, Michael Forster <mike at sharedlogic.ca> wrote:
>>
>> custom servlet-shim.ss:
>> LRU memory manager
>
> The serve/servlet procedure in recent versions of the web server does
> everything Instaservlet does, so we don't intent to maintain
> instaservlet in the future (but I'm pleased to see you got some use
> out of it).  If you use any other Untyped/Schematics libraries that
> you've had to extend we're open to patches/feature requests/etc.
>
> N.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I haven't followed any of the web server
and documentation updates since we deployed the apps early last
summer.  At that time, we preferred to run the apps under separate
mzscheme/web-server instances, so I'll have to read about how
to do that with serve/servlet.

-Mike

Posted on the users mailing list.