[plt-scheme] Look at it differently: Why PLT?

From: Greg Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 15:07:15 EST 2008

Oh, I find the PLT team very intimidating, too (but in a good way). I could
have added that as another bullet point. I have a huge amount of respect for
the PLT team, and know they are people I can rely on to produce a good
product. On the other hand, I've been impressaed by all of your willingness
to answer questions and point people like me in the right direction.