[plt-scheme] HTTPS and the PLT Web Server

From: maxigas (maxigas at anargeek.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 18:49:27 EST 2008

hi!

That's really cool, i am totally thrilled about the possibility!

Maybe this would change the More.. document also?  Because it includes HTTPS instructions at the
end, no?  Btw, i am almost finished with that one. :) Of course it's also an issue of which
version you want to support in the docs, i don't know if there's a policy for that already.

maxigas