[plt-scheme] Books on Lisp interpreter implementation in C?

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Fri Nov 7 08:23:09 EST 2008

I was so amazed at the amount of material in LiSP that I also bought
the 2nd edition of the original French book, "Les Languages Lisp."  (I
went to the Lyçée Français as a child.) The plural noun is an
understatement.  If there's ever a world financial panic, it's a book
that will fix your mind on constructive thoughts.

Here's a URL of Lisp Books:

http://www.ai.sri.com/~delacaze/alu-site/alu/table/books.htm

Geoff

On Nov 7, 2008, at 07:58, Jens Axel Soegaard wrote:

> Noel Welsh skrev:
>> Maybe Lisp in Small Pieces, though I think it focuses on compilers.
>>
> There is actually quite a few interpreters in the book. From the
> book's
> webpage:
>
>   To sum it up in a few figures: 500 pages, 11 chapters, 11
> interpreters and 2 compilers.
>
> There is even a chapter where a Scheme to C compiler is described.

Posted on the users mailing list.