[plt-scheme] SLaTeX: getting it to work

From: Bas Steunebrink (bass at cs.uu.nl)
Date: Thu Nov 6 04:54:45 EST 2008

OK so this one was due to the path of the slatex.sty file containing
spaces... Grrrr....

Now SLaTeX seems to run fine, in the sense that it doesn't give any
errors and says everything is OK. However, somehow it fails to generate
.Z* files, so running (PDF)LaTeX afterwards fails saying it can't find
the appropriate .Z* file...

Any ideas still?

BTW I'm running Vista and I've tried unhiding all files and searching
for .Z* files, to no avail. It seems it just didn't make them. :-(

Bas

--
Bas Steunebrink
Intelligent Systems Group