[plt-scheme] Sweet-expressions on PLT

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Tue Nov 4 17:17:17 EST 2008

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:24:16 +0000
"Noel Welsh" <noelwelsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's not an exclusive or.  You can use continuations and Rails style
> routes to good effect in the same application.  If I get time I'll
> write up something about how we use both in our web apps.

I'm looking forward to it - documentation is equally important as good
code to get more adaptation. Experience shows that documentation and
ease of use is even more important, giving birth to monsters like
WordPress or phpBB. But one part of the broad adaptation of Django was
exactly that the documentation was outstanding (while the code was,
uhm, pretty okay). While I don't think that Scheme will ever be as
popular as Rails for web development, I really have to thank the
authors of the "Continue" guide for their good introduction! I hope to
see more and I'm also willing to contribute back as soon as I have
something useful to say about this topic.

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.