[plt-scheme] shortcut for comment out with a box?

From: Jakub Piotr Cłapa (jpc-ml at zenburn.net)
Date: Sun Nov 2 07:38:09 EST 2008

Robby Findler wrote:
> Emacs/quack doesn't have comment-out-with-a-box at all....
>
> In DrScheme there isn't a direct keyboard shortcut, except when you
> use Windows (and work your way thru the menus with the alt key) or
> when you enable something at the OS level on the mac that also lets
> you work thru the menus with keystrokes.

On a Mac you should be able to add a keyboard shortcut for any menu item
using the Keyboard & Mouse pane in system preferences. This adds the
shortcut (it is displayed in the menu after restarting DrScheme) and
blinks the menu when I press Cmd-; but it still inserts #\; to the buffer.

--
regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa