[plt-scheme] Webserver on Vista, increasing system load

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 27 16:11:19 EDT 2008

Perhaps your benchmarking utility is using HTTP/1.1 and not closing
the connections after the requests are done. The webserver will
eventually time out these connections, but it's a tuning parameter.
Those connections have a system-level existence, so that could have
something to do with the behaviour you're seeing.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org