[plt-scheme] editor snips and replacing the editor with set-editor

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryanc at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat May 24 23:38:43 EDT 2008

Danny Yoo wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm trying to create an editor snip that doesn't allow further edits to
> it.  I tried the following, but the resulting snips that show up on the
> interaction window continue to allow internal editing.  I'm missing
> something obvious but I don't quite see the problem yet.
>
> Any suggestions?

I think the DrScheme printer makes a copy of the snip before inserting
it into the interactions editor. You probably just need to implement the
'copy' method correctly.

If the snip works as expected in guis you create and just misbehaves in
the interaction window, that's probably the issue.

Ryan

Posted on the users mailing list.