AW: [plt-scheme] word completion for module based languages

From: Robert Matovinovic (robert.matovinovic at web.de)
Date: Sat May 24 10:12:18 EDT 2008

I just installed the latest nightly build 3.99.0.25-svn19may2008 [3m] to
test the completion feature and found it still breaking. Is it not yet in
the build?

Besides I added the index in my scribble file and don't get the completion
for ist content. I checked with other manuals for example mysterx in the
distribution and found they also don't appear in the completion list in
spite of having an index. Well, help still appreciated. Here a copy of my
scribble file:

#lang scribble/doc
  @(require scribble/manual
         (for-label scheme "my-commands.ss")