[plt-scheme] "name is not defined, ..." error in non-teaching language?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu May 22 06:48:32 EDT 2008

I think "quilting.scm" has been accidentally saved as an HtDP program.
That is, DrScheme's language was set to something like "Beginner
Scheme" when the program was saved to disk, and so the file has a
prefix that makes it parse as a module in the in "Beginner Scheme"
language.

To fix the file, first open it in DrScheme; the language will
automaticlaly change to the one that was active when the file was
saved. Change the language to "Textual", and then save the file.

Matthew