[plt-scheme] Download kaput

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed May 21 08:51:22 EDT 2008

The downtime was supposed to be brief, at least for the web server...
But then things got complicated[*].  I hope it will be up in about an
hour.  The bug server will take some more time though.

([*] If you arrange a meeting for me and whoever designed SELinux, and
whoever implemented NetworkManager, in a closed room, I'll be very
happy to go there with a 5kg hammer.)