AW: [plt-scheme] word completion for module based languages

From: Robert Matovinovic (robert.matovinovic at web.de)
Date: Wed May 21 05:52:35 EDT 2008

Just to clarify, I don't ask for word completion of definitions in the
editing buffer, but for a language or a language extension which is loaded
by the language menu of DrScheme. My language supports an interface for
another software which uses a scheme dialect and has a lot of extensions for
programming that software. These numerous extensions have quiet long names,
which are difficult to remember exactly. So I want to provide the word
completion for them.
Robert