[plt-scheme] Recommend Scheme for Reasoned Schemer

From: Tim Johnson (tim at johnsons-web.com)
Date: Tue May 13 18:06:33 EDT 2008

Hi:

I'm using linux - kubuntu 7.10 (2.6.22-14), emacs 22.1.1, I'm new to
scheme but am an experience programmer and have some familiarity
with some lispish languages (elisp, newlisp).

I've looked at quack and it's quite appealing to me. would use it with
scheme of choice.

I would welcome recommendations for a scheme implementation to use to
follow along with the "Reasoned Schemer" book.

I have already downloaded the kanren-book package which has the
code modules for the book.

mzscheme seems like a reasonable choice.

Any opinions?

TIA
Tim

Posted on the users mailing list.