[plt-scheme] DrScheme interface changes

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Mon May 12 11:28:20 EDT 2008

Cool! Buttons Toolbar can be moved to left and right and hidden!  (in .25)

I can see this is evolving really quickly!

s.

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Benjamin L. Russell
<dekudekuplex at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes, the new buttons in the upper-right corner in DrScheme, version 3.99.0.25-svn11may2008, english, do look more professional.
>
>  Just curious, though:  What happened to the "Slideshow" Experimental Language?  It is no longer listed.
>
>  Benjamin L. Russell
>

>  --- On Sat, 5/10/08, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
>
>  > No javascript! :)
>  >
>  > On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 7:36 PM, Geoffrey S. Knauth
>  > <gknauth at sunlink.net> wrote:
>  > > On May 8, 2008, at 16:03, Grant Rettke wrote:
>  > >>
>  > >> On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 1:50 AM, Stephen De
>  > Gabrielle wrote:
>  > >>>
>  > >>> Hi. I don't know who is doing it- but
>  > thankyou!
>  > >>> I really like the recent DrScheme interface
>  > changes.
>  > >>
>  > >> What in particular did you like?
>  > >
>  > > I just updated from svn and rebuilt.  I too like the
>  > new look & feel.  Big
>  > > clunky buttons are gone.  Their replacements have a
>  > light feel to them.  It
>  > > almost looks like Javascript underneath, but I
>  > haven't looked under the
>  > > hood.
>  > >
>  > >
>  > > _________________________________________________
>  > >  For list-related administrative tasks:
>  > >
>  > _________________________________________________
>  >   For list-related administrative tasks:

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 0693 (x30693)
Mobile 079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html

UCL Interaction Centre
MPEB 8th floor
University College London