[plt-scheme] match library for r6rs

From: Ballnat, Stefan (Stefan.Ballnat at fokus.fraunhofer.de)
Date: Fri May 9 08:21:27 EDT 2008

I'm trying to find a match library for r6rs. Using the match library
from mzlib didn't work.

Following program worked for r5rs:

(module match-testing mzscheme

  (require (lib "plt-match.ss" "mzlib"))

  (match '(1 2 1)

    ((list a b a) (display "foo")))

Trying to write it in r6rs leads to an error message:

(library (match-test)

         (import (rnrs)

                         (mzlib plt-match)

         (match '(1 2 1)

                 ((list a b a) (display "foo")))

match: no matching clause for {1 2 1}

I also tried mzscheme/match or scheme/match with the same results. I
don't even know, if they are the same library.

In the Ikarus code I also found a match library that was ported to r6rs.
But using this library with DrScheme leads to following error message:

match.ss:377:6: compile: bad syntax; function application is not
allowed, because no #%app syntax transformer is bound

Now, I can't see any solution.

Thanks. Stefan Ballnat

PS: I'm using DrScheme