[plt-scheme] black buttons in drscheme

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu May 8 07:51:41 EDT 2008

This is now fixed.

The problem was that the button drawing relied on `set-alpha' at the
dc<%> level, but `set-alpha' works only when smoothed (i.e.,
anti-aliased) drawing is supported. It doesn't work, for example, in
X11 without Cairo. We changed the drawing routine to detect when
smoothed drawing is unavailable and to use a different drawing strategy
in that case.

Matthew