[plt-scheme] Run a function when pressing start in drscheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat May 3 21:25:23 EDT 2008

There's isn't an "inferior scheme" per se (in the Emacs sense of a
separate process). Instead, there is a custodian that gets shutdown.
You can't currently add code to do clean up when a custodian is
shutdown without extending mzscheme itself.

But maybe if we knew a little bit more of the specifics, we could
suggest an alternative.

Robby