[plt-scheme] HtDP newbie question, 12.4.2

From: Mark Engelberg (mark.engelberg at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 22:40:23 EDT 2008

No.  Your program does not work properly, and it has nothing to do
with the arrangements function given in the text.  The problem lies in
your functions.

Find the smallest test case which is not working.  Figure out why it
is not working.

Also, reread what I said about the general shape of the cond in
functions that process lists.

Another strategy is to make sure you have plenty of test cases that
cover the full range of inputs that your contracts permit.

Don't give up now.

--Mark